Saturday, April 18, 2009

PC Fair

This weekend is PC Fair (17 Apr - 19 Apr)

So got many thing to buy so invite friends go along with me...
I seldom go at first day but sat and sun need to study so no choice,
need to go after my exam at fri.

Eng hua brother fetch me, kean choon and deng hao to there..
Today not crowded of people because it just first day,
seldom people come.
More people wait last day to come because will have offer and cheaper price,
but that time can't even look clearly what we want.

So we slow slow walk and survey each stall to see which stall sell the goods more cheap..
Walk upstair untill downsair..
After survey we start purchase..
Haha...

Me bought many thing,
got 320gb hard disc worth RM215,
Kingmax 4gb pendrive worth RM29,
Laser light mouse worth RM23,
and modulator worth RM25.

I know some of it are more expensive that those who buy at sat and sun.
but never mine... just this time...
my pocket really 'pok'.. Haha...
but it all useful for me...


Modulator


Mouse


320gb Hard Disc


4gb Pendrive

No comments: