Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finish Presentation

Finally I finish all my presentation at this semester.
This semester, our management student need to present 2 presentations that are WUS and Business Communication.
Plus me take LMT 100 so also need present it.
So really relax after present it.
So happy but sometime I quite nervous when presentation,
and present very fast.
But luckily the lecturer quite good and nothing.

Hope that next semester I didn’t have much presentation.
Because I don’t like do presentation.
Hehe. WUS is present out Sales Report while ekspo Jualan and


WUS group member

Business Communication is present Business proposal.


Business Communication group member


Then my English is present novel of Oliver Twist.
At my opinion, my English is present more ok compare of others two.

No comments: