Thursday, December 18, 2008

Result Announce

Actually is 19th Dec just can check our result..
but i just simply go check again see can know it or not..

then when it open i can see my result already...
quite scared it..
then quickly take calculator count my CGPA...

This is my result:

Introduction Management B
Business Communication B
Financial Accounting A-
Business Statistic A-
Microeconomic B+
Core Entrepreneuship A
Preparatory English B-


So my CGPA is 3.41... a little bit sad because can't get my target 3.5..
have to work hard in next sem and onward..

4 comments:

t$uKi said...

i got 3.35 nia...^^
work hard together la!! =D

nicholas said...

oo..
ur engineering is tough so is very gud d..
i got fren get 4 flat lo..
'xia si ren'

t$uKi said...

u mean ur course eh a?

nicholas said...

yaya..
crazy want lo..
hehe..