Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 last day

Finally i went to class for this 2 days...
because my chicken pox is quite recover already..
and i don't want to miss my class for so many weeks..
so i go it..
this week our tutorial class not yet start so quite free yet..
Yesterday i just went Foundation Finance and Macroeconomic class.
haiz.. the lecturer all also same like first sem..
also need work hard our self..
then today went to Organizational Behavior and LSP 300 class..
The OB class have much assignment, presentation and test...
sure very busy... haiz.. can't play already...

New year is coming so need to plan for the new year..
Last day every people sure go countdown and celebrate for it..
But me different, same with my Christmas..
celebrate at home because i can't go out..
every friend also go out.. But never mind of it...
So celebrate for next year...

Wish every friends will be get good health,
stay happy and good luck in future year 2009...

Bye 2008

Happy New Year 2009...

2 comments:

Alan said...

Happy New Year my best friend....
celebrate at home with family also a good way~
today new year, not with my family~
later(half more hour), I will go to Putrajaya watch fire work with friends. actually i dun plan to go to celebrate wan, they suddenly said wanna to go. Then I ikut la... I haven finish study yet, 4 more days exam liao...

ok la, talk until here. wish u hav a Happy New Year !!!

nicholas said...

Happy New Year to you too my dear good friend,
me not celebrate with family but is alone with my laptop..
oo..
at KL is many place for celebrate..
any place also can see fire work..
you enjoy ah...
oo..
2moro and few days work hard to study it...
still can..

u can want..

Good luck to ur exam...

happy New Year too...