Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sister Wedding

28/12/2008

What is this date mean?
for every people that is normal date..
but at my house is a great day..
Because that is my sister wedding...
She and her bf today wedding...

their wedding dinner set one day early before
that is 27/12/2008.
and the wedding dinner venue is at SRJK(C) Shang Wu.,
that was very grand dinner of it..
the decoration is beauty...
there were some photo to share it...



Dinner hall view



Yam Sheng


Cut the cake..


Our Family..



both bridegroom and bride..


Sister friends...


Me and my dear sister


Sister friends again..


5 comments:

Alan said...

So long baru post this ah?
I wait for so long~ (I mean to c ur sis wedding photos)
I tot u duwan to post liao... wakaka....
Hey, sorry again... because can't attend ur sis wedding dinner.

How r u lately? u already recover from chicken pop? I think u should be already back to sch to study~
Get Well Soon^^

nicholas said...

haha..
cause i didn't get the photo so can't post it..
hehe...

erm..
like that lo..
very stress at this sem...
already back 2 week already...

Thank you..

how about you?
exam okay?

Alan said...

me ah...
ok ok nia lol...
2moro(Thursday) got one paper,
then sat hav another paper.
After that, my final exam finiah liao....
meaning tat my another trimester finish liao...

nicholas said...

ooic...
then wish you all the best for last two paper...

see you soon..
hehe..
good luck...

Adrian said...

hey dude
i think i muz leave some comment on this topic rite? as i have attended .. haha
anyway your sis wedding dinner is d greatest of all which i have attended so far...
thanks to you dude, its my pleasure and honoured that can attend dis kind of great event...

cheers